These days, just about anyone can market just about anything online. To be successful at it, you need to use certain online marketing tools effectively. Most small businesses choose to approach online marketing with a do-it-yourself (DIY) mentality. From managing social media, website updates, listing management (Google My Business, Yelp, etc.) and more, DIY is the cost-effective approach. While the DIY approach is more desirable than hiring and paying for an expert to do it, digital marketing is complex and takes time. Squeezing digital marketing in when you can isn’t an effective way to grow a business and many small businesses are overlooking critical and fundamental aspects of a healthy marketing strategy. Enter Automation!
By combining automation with a DIY platform, you’ll get the best of both worlds! You no longer need to manage your listings one-by-one or update your website and content through coding or website builders. You’ll simply log on to ONE platform and manage all your marketing, SEO, and reputation from ONE dashboard. This allows business owners to dedicate a couple of hours a month to marketing and letting the automation do the day-to-day heavy lifting.
By using the same Automation tools that Agencies use when they manage marketing for hundreds of clients at the same time, you’re taking advantage of technological advancements that aren’t readily available to the average business. You simply make sure your content is clear, stays updated, and is engaging for your customers. The rest is automated on your behalf!
- Listing Syndication – Automation pushes your data to over 150 relevant search engines and websites.
- Social Media Integration – Automation integrates your platform with Facebook, Twitter, and Google for immediate go to Market, and real-time reporting.
- SEO – You enter your data once and update when needed and Automation will update your online meta tags and content for optimal results.
- Reputation Management – Automation will deliver every single review that has even been written about your business to you. It will even allow you to intercept negative reviews that are writing on your conversion page! Yes, this is really cool!
- Followers and Email Subscribers – Automation allows you to market to your followers through email marketing, push notifications, or Facebook posts. Simply create the post once and push it to multiple platforms at ONCE!
Try Shooger’s DIY tool and take marketing in your own hands (with a little help from our experts) and take your business to the next level. We’ll show you how to use the platform, help you set up for optimal SEO, and provide a mobile-optimized business conversion page. All the tools you need to deploy a successful marketing campaign and a healthy online presence, just $99 per month, month to month!