- Log into your merchant account at Shooger.com.
- On the left side, click on “Campaigns.”
- Click on – under “create Campaign – select a campaign type” section at the top.
- This will take you to a page where you can begin creating different types of offers.
- To create a New Offer, click on the first icon labeled “New Offer.”
- This will take you to a page where you can input information to build your offer
- Note the character count on the Offer Name and Description. This is designed to keep the information short and sweet, so your prospective customers become engaged and the offer grabs their attention.
- Notice on the right that you can schedule your offer to expire. We do recommend doing this as an offer that expires typically entices a prospective customer by giving them a sense of urgency.
- We’ve also given you the ability to make your offers even more engaging with added visuals.
- If you want to upload a photo, simply load it from files on your computer or phone.
- If you want to upload a video, you will be asked to input a “Video URL,” and you can get a URL by uploading your video to YouTube, copying the embed link and pasting it into the field.
- If you have any policies or legalities your customers should be aware of, the “Fine Print” field is where you should place this information.
- You can your hide your offer by check-marking “This is a Hidden Offer.” This means your offer will not be promoted on social media or on the Shooger Network, but can still be sent to all your current subscribers.
- We encourage you to rarely use Hidden Offers, as promoting your offers on social media and on our network will help your local visibility.
At any time on your account, you can click this icon, which will typically provide you with added frequently asked questions, tips, and best practices.
If you have any questions or need some extra help with a section or type of offer, please contact us. We want to help!
Toll-free number: 1-844-230-6360
Go ahead, create and offer and send it to your subscribers now!